Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019


Hello Everyone


Yesterday I had zones sport at Te Puna Wai. It was very very fun! The event that I went there for was
discus. I had been practicing and I was quite prepared for it. I was the last event of the day (I had to sit
wait for my event for 4 hours!).
When we were lining up I was sort of nervous but I wasn't too bad
because I had another person from my school which was good. It would be
worse if I was just alone. My first throw was my best one. I
thought I did quite well but then when they read
out my name for second place I was really shocked but very happy.

I am so proud of myself and all my friends did so well.
Everybody was so great and it was really fun  cheering on
everybody from our school .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spaghetti marshmallow challenge week 7

Hello Everyone  Today we did the spaghetti marshmallow challenge  we had to get teamwork and make the tallest structure  with...