Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

End of term update



End of term update


What I loved about this term I liked the production it was very fun
to learn our dances with our groups with all our friends. This term
I also love to do training for athletics. I have loved learning about
the Maori myths and legends with a student teacher Miss Jamieson .
My favourite but we're doing Maori myths and legends with you got to
do art piece on and I was with Emelia and we did a picture of maui and the sun 



What I'm looking forward to next term

What I'm looking forward to next term I am looking forward to doing athletics
I am most looking forward to doing sprints and shotput. Next term I'm really looking forward to swimming we do it at wharenui and it was really fun. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spaghetti marshmallow challenge week 7

Hello Everyone  Today we did the spaghetti marshmallow challenge  we had to get teamwork and make the tallest structure  with...